About Us - The Surveillance Group
At the Surveillance Group we uniquely combine the practices, skills and experience of Special Forces, Police and commercial surveillance to create an entirely new form of surveillance.
From our offices in the West Midlands we employ teams in cutting-edge surveillance work across the UK and with teams strategically placed in Europe and Canada. All of our employees are trained to the internationally recognised standard, the BTEC Professional Diploma in Covert Surveillance, no other private company insist on such a high standard.
- Our dynamic approach and reputation as innovators in the Surveillance field has enabled us to build close working relationships with many of Europe’s largest financial institutions, UK law enforcement and other government bodies.
- We are the acknowledged experts in providing Professional Witness surveillance to the police and local authorities in relation to drugs, prostitution, gang violence, hate crime and antisocial behaviour.
- We provide quality surveillance Training courses to our armed Services personnel to enable them to pursue new, exciting and rewarding careers in civilian life. The Surveillance Group is the only dedicated surveillance company approved to deliver Level 4 BTEC qualifications in surveillance.
- We provide a range of Intelligence based services to provide our clients with timely and highly accurate information upon which sound commercial decisions can be made.
- Our investment in digital technology has spearheaded new and heightened standards in the way Personal Injury Fraud is prosecuted. It is no coincidence that two of the most important recent cases in relation to Personal Injury fraud both relied totally upon evidence provided by the Surveillance Group.
We aim to provide a quality service, delivered with integrity, confidentiality and a total commitment to client satisfaction.